This website (novoda.com) is run by Novoda LTD. We’re a mobile product engineering agency Company No: 347444, Registered in Scotland at C/O Alexander Sloan, 180 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5SG. VAT Registration Number GB 984 2525 93.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. We’ve started by trying to ensure that our website content is clearly presented, well-structured, clutter-free and written without jargon.
In addition, we’ve tried to ensure that the design and functionality of the website support those who may have challenges accessing web content. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Read all text without needing to change colours or fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We are trying to ensure that our whole website is fully accessible to everyone, but we know that we are not perfect.
Some aspects of the website that we know are not fully accessible are:
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of the text
- Some areas where we use our primary brand colour, sunshine yellow on a white background (such as for quotation marks), do not have a sufficiently high contrast ratio.
What should you do if you cannot access parts of this website?
If you need information on this website in a different format, please contact us to discuss your needs, and we will do our best to help:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 020 7004 5315
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as we can.
Report accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please do let us know so that we can resolve any issues quickly.
To report an accessibility issue, contact:
Tim Craven, Commercial Director 020 7004 5315 or email email@example.com.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making our websites accessible.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This statement was prepared on 31st October 2022. It was last updated on 31st October 2022